Effective Date: October 21, 2015.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What Information does Beautiful-bola collect?
Personal Information we may collect from you includes:
- your name, username, email address, and password
- information from Third Party Services that you explicitly give us access to
- your contact information, such as your phone number, social media handle, or email (depending on how you contact us)
- your credit card information (although we use a third party payment processor, as described below), billing address and shipping address, if you make purchases through the Beautiful-bola
We may also collect some of the following Non-Personal Information from you:
- the name of your internet service provider
- the IP address of the computer you use to access Beautiful-bola
- the type of browser software you are using
- the operating system you are using
- the date and time you access Beautiful-bola
- the website address, if any, that linked you to our Site
- the website address, if any, you leave our website and travel to
- your home page customization preferences
- search engine search terms and advertising clicks/actions
- weblogs and other clickstream data
- survey responses to the extent you do not include Personal Information
- in-store and near-store mobile device wireless signature information (such as a MAC address), which we use solely on an anonymous basis, as described below
- other non-personally identifiable traffic data
- How and When do We Collect Information?
When You Give Us Your Information to Make a Purchase.
If you use Beautiful-bola to make a purchase, we may request certain Personal Information from you to facilitate the purchase. This may include contact information such as your name, phone number, email address, and shipping address; via Beautiful-Bola or companies that provide services on our behalf, may also collect purchase-enabling financial information from you, such as your payment method (this may include valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information). Only a very limited portion of your credit card information is stored; and that, in a manner that is generally permitted by credit card issuers. Our payment processor and facilitator, stores and processes your credit card or other payment information using industry-standard security measures. By making a purchase through Beautiful-bola you automatically give us permission to use and/or provide your financial information as we consider necessary to process your purchase or return transaction.
When you Initiate Communication with Us
If you contact us by email, social media, or by some other means (either through Beautiful-bola or through Third Party Services), we may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence for later reference. When we send you emails, we may track whether you open them to figure out how to improve your experience with Beautiful-bola.
When We are Connected via Third Party Services
Some parts of Beautiful-bola can be linked up with other accounts you have, such as your Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram or other social media accounts (“Third Party Accounts”). We will never store any of your Third Party Account passwords. However, if you link to Third Party Accounts from Beautiful-bola, we may collect some information (but only that information that you have authorized to share) about your use of the Third Party Account. We will only be able to collect the information if you’ve authorized the Third Party Service to provide us with that information or if you’ve made the information public. Additionally, if you mention us through your Third Party Account, we may collect information and content related to your comment that is publicly available. If you wish to limit the information available to us, you should be sure to manage the privacy settings of your Third Party Accounts.
We may also collect and store publicly available information about your contacts and friends from a linked Third Party Account, if you link it with Beautiful-bola. This information may include their photo, name, email address, birthday, interests or other content you can see when you access such profiles on those Third Party Services. We may collect and store other users’ information if you provide it to us when you invite other users to Beautiful-bola.
Non-Personal Information We Automatically Collect
Like most websites, Beautiful-bola may incorporate technology such as “pixel tags”, “web beacons”, and “cookies” that allow us to track the actions of users of Beautiful-bola. Pixel tags, web beacons and cookies collect Non-Personal Information.
Pixel tags or web beacons are tracking devices on websites or in e-mails that can monitor the behavior of the user visiting the website or sending the e-mail.
Cookies are tiny files that web servers may place on your computer when you visit a website. You may be able to set your web browser to reject cookies entirely or require that it request permission from you before accepting each new cookie. You can also delete cookies from your hard drive once you leave a website. We may also collect information when you are visiting our stores. Like most retailers, we have in-store video that helps us understand customer behavior within our physical spaces. We may also anonymously collect wireless device signature information while you are near or in our stores to help us better understand our customers. This information will not be linked to you individually.
- How We Use the Information We Gather
We use the information we collect and store to enhance Beautiful-bola and your experiences with us. Except if we sell all or a portion of our business, as described below, we do not rent or sell your Personal Information to anyone, period. If we share your Personal Information, we do so only as described below.
We Use Your Information Internally to Provide Services to You
We may use Personal Information to provide Beautiful-bola products and services to you. We may use your information to:
- to facilitate the sale and delivery of your purchases
- to contact you when necessary
- to respond to your comments or questions
- to provide you with additional information according to your preferences
- to customize and personalize your experience with Beautiful-bola
- to generate anonymous statistics to help us improve the customer experience
- to make the Services easier and more convenient for you (such as by prepopulating forms when you have already provided identical information)
- to provide recommendations to you
- to send you information and marketing materials about services and products available through Beautiful-bola
- to train our team members
- for our other internal business purposes
We may share or disclose Non-Personal Information on our Site that has been collected and combined all together in one big soup-like pot (known in the industry as “aggregated” data), with service providers, and/or with other persons we conduct business with. These service providers and other persons may also share with us aggregated Non-Personal Information that they have independently developed or acquired. We may also combine aggregate information from the pixel tags, web beacons and cookies with similar data we collect from other visitors to help us improve Beautiful-bola. Because it’s all mixed up in one big soup pot, you need not worry about your privacy because the particulars of aggregate, anonymous information cannot be teased out and linked back to you.
If you don’t want to receive email or other mail from us, just “opt out” and unsubscribe. We always give you a way to do that. Unsubscribing will stop you from receiving most types of communication (the ones that are probably annoying you and prompted you to opt out in the first place). But it probably won’t keep you from receiving emails about orders or transactions you place through Beautiful-bola or to respond to any specific request you send us. For instance, if you forget it and ask us to help you re-set your password..
Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control
We may work with other businesses that may sell items or provide promotions to you through Beautiful-bola or vice-a-versa via their site. We will make it as clear as humanly possible when another company with whom we are affiliated associated with your transaction, and we will only share Personal Information with them that is required for the processing of your transaction.
While we don’t usually disclose your Personal Information to unaffiliated third parties, sometimes, we have to hire other people or parties in order to provide you with great service. We may provide your Personal Information to our employees, contractors, agents, service providers and designees (“Agents”) to enable them to perform certain services for us such as:
- order fulfillment
- payment processing
- website-related services such as web hosting
- improvement of website-related services and features
- maintenance services
- distribution of advertisements and other marketing materials on our behalf
Our Agents do not have any right to use the Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. And, we do not hire people or companies that we do not trust.
If we have to buy or sell assets, customer information is typically one of the business assets that would be transferred in that transaction. Also, if we (or our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, Personal Information could be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party. This is common and generally nothing that you should worry about; the privacy of the information is one of the most valuable aspects of the information asset.
Protection of Us and Others
With Your Consent
Other than as previously described we will notify you before we share your Personal Information with any third parties, and you will have the option to prevent it if you want or need to.
- Our Commitment to Protecting your Information
We take many security measures (physical, electronic and procedural) to help keep your Personal Information safe. For example, we limit access to authorized employees and third parties who have agreed to follow our privacy and security policies. Also, we only allow parties to access your Personal Information for our specific (and thus limited) business purposes. Of course, as much as we wish we could, we cannot guarantee complete security, so any information that you provide to us is done so entirely at your own risk.
- How to Access Your Own Personal Information
Because the information you can view, update, and delete may change as Beautiful-bola changes, or as applicable law requires. If you have any questions please contact us at info@bolaformyglasses. If you are a resident of a state where this is allowed, you may request a notice identifying the categories of Personal Information we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes and the contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties (such as that under California Civil Code Sections 1798.83-1798.84) or similar codes in other states. If you are eligible for, and would like to have, this incredibly fantastic and thrilling information, email your request for it to info@bolaformyglasses.